whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

Mar 10, 2010

...these boots were NOT made for walking!!!!

Hello dear readers!!
I've been very busy
(who hasn't been - right?!)


I've been  getting ready for my very bestest friend ~
she's coming for a visit in TWO weeks!!!
SSSSOOOOOO
much to do
and so little time to do it!!
anyway ~
I've been "knee deep"
(remember this phrase, your going to need it later on!)
in my

CLOSET!!!!!

what???
Did I miss something?
How or why I started in there
I'll never know!
I guess I'm going to blame it on Sissie
Yes you Sissie,
If you hadn't shown us what was inside that anthro bag
I wouldn't have walked into my closet
to see what pretty little things were hiding in there to pull out for spring!!
but
secretly hoping
that I couln't find any thing hiding,
 which meant
that I simply just had to get myself to that anthro store!
('cause that pink ruffle tank was just soooo cute!)
But really Sissie
THANK-YOU
it was the nudge I needed!
uuuuhhhhmmmmm
did I also
 mention
that
my bestest friend
is
my
mom?!
So yah ~
no pressure there
right?!
Anyway
back to the point of all this!!
Did you see those pink boots at the very top were you started?
aaahhhhhh
yah
THOSE
were
in
the
very
back part of my closet!!
I swear I never bought those hot pink over the knee boots
no
not me
Lucy from the lion, the witch and the wardrobe must have stashed them in there!!!
but you all love me right?!
I can tell you anything right?!
Your suddenly not going to ban me from all your lovely blogs
turn your backs
and
not visit me anymore because of the secrets in my closet right?!
'Cause I want you to know
I am not that girl today!
I said to myself
self ~
WHAT were you thinking?????
I think I must have been feeling reaaaalllly zesty that day
or
maybe that was the day I thought I'd might like to take
that pole dancing exercise class
(for Jim of course!!)
(okay, I get bored running in place, and pedaling on a bicycle going no where!
and surly I wouldn't be bored in that class!)
But
I've come to my senses
phew!!
and those are definately in the to go pile!!
(I would be happy to send them to any of you would like them 
just in case you did sign up for that class and are thinking
what AM I going to wear!!)
(oh ~ the size
right
they are a size 8, never been worn, I swear!
and pull way up over your knee
and zip on the inside part of your leg!)
HA!!!
But really
if you are interested
I wouln't think any less of you
only that
you
were
just
like
me!!!

Friends?!








3 comments:

  1. Oh Rosemary, those boots are tres chic and fabulous! The buckles make them so classy! I love them and you couldn't lose me as a friend for anything.... :) Lucky be the gal who gets those boots from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosemary,
    I'm sorry if I started a fashion frenzy inside your closet but really, you should see all the gorgeous clothes at Anthropologie.....some are of course, a little too Boho for me, but I could have spent thousands in there.
    As for your boots, they are just down right sexy. Comfort and sexy do not go together.

    I think it's good to air out the closet every once in awhile....so, no, we will still be your friend and love you just the same!
    I would bet you that each and everyone of us, including me have a few things in our closets that we aren't proud of. LOL

    Have fun at Anthros and show us what you got.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute boots! love the pink. i'd snatch them up if i wore heels.

    ReplyDelete

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive