whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

Mar 1, 2010

...ode to springtime


Welcome, my friends
~
The time has finally come
to think on lighter things,
such as
 the Beautiful sun!
So warm, so bright
who knew how much we would crave
this natural light.


Shine,
Shine down sparkling rays!
for we've been waiting...
to spread our crinkled wings
and
be renewed in your gift
of radiant beams.


...and dream of fresh, new beginnings
as we dance in your light.
See our lovely wings fluttering?
all for you springtime!
...




6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous vignettes and a perfect ode to spring! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful blog, so nice to meet you. Thanks for coming by and for adding my button to your sidebar! Loved the kids in the Mad Hatter's chapeau! I can't wait to see it.
    blessings,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a welcoming entrance you have. After all the rain we've had and I'm not complaining, we don't get a lot of rain here, I'm ready for the sunshine again. Beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fantastic beautifull posting, your photoes are so lovely,and so are the ode to spring.

    Hugs, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! Your post is so beautiful and brought a huge smile to my face. I can't believe how beautiful and bright it is here today after days of snow. I am loving it.
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!
    I like yours blog.
    Hugs Agneta

    ReplyDelete

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive