whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

Feb 13, 2010

....aaahhhhh, Is it spring yet?!




~
Hello Loves!
~
(I can get away with that today,
It's Valentines weekend!
What?!
You haven't heard the rule about Valentines weekend?!!
If Valentines falls on a weekend
Your beloved
 must show you love ~
ALL
WEEKEND!!!!)

Now
Back to this post...


I'm about to reveal a little secret!
That maybe
 some of you know about
but,
 then again,
maybe not!

Who among you doesn't simply adore
~
Anthropologie
~
Free People
~
Urban Outfitters
~
If this isn't your thing,
click off right now...
seriously!



because,
 this will simply not interest you!!

And let me just say,
that
if I lived ANYWHERE near
Glen Mills, PA
I'd sooo be working here!
I even asked if we could transfer to that area,
but, of course,
I'm still in Nevada!

 

So
let
me
introduce
to
you
Terrain
at Styer's!



Yes, it's true!
Terrain is part of a family that we all love!
and is just as inspiring ~ for our gardens!
So
cancel your plans for the next hour or so
and get lost ~
as you start planning for SPRING!!!


xo

5 comments:

  1. Hello Rosemary... so enticing... I am heading to Terrain right now... and wishing more than ever for Spring!... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosemary (beautifull name),- I already started to buy seeds for the coming spring, although the snow is laying meter high here in my place in DK just now.
    I`m so waiting for a little sign of spring too, here. So your blogging just made my heart, jump a little, loved the photoes you showed.

    xo Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know where spring is ~ but it's not at my house either! sigh....

    I like all your 'feel good' photos ~ very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Rosemary! What a nice post!!! I'm curious to visit this webshop...I'm waiting Spring!
    Happy Valentine's day!
    Vale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day Rosemary! I simply adore Anthropologie from the first one I walked into in Chicago. I was so depressed when I moved to Phoenix and they didn't have one. They now have 2! If Anthropologie doesn't inspire us, nothing will. Shopping there is an experience like no other. Now I want to go today....xo

    ReplyDelete

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive