whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

Jan 3, 2010

...the rest is still unwritten!


I'm excited about the prospects of fresh new days!
Days to fill with positive energies, new dreams, new friends, ...new adventures!
I adore Natasha Beddingfield's song Unwritten:

I am unwritten, can't read my mind, I'm undefined

Im just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned ...

Release your inhibitions
Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else,
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
But the rest is still unwritten ...

So ~ here I go, pen in hand, scribbling these first new day's unwritten pages with the plans I have for this New Year! I encourage you to take up your pen and scribble along with me, Let's see where this journey takes us, together!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Rosemary, I just want to thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement on my blog. It means so much to me. You are one of the sweetest most genuine bloggers and i am so glad to have "met" you!! THANK YOU!
    Big Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive