whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

Jan 21, 2010

...everything's coming up ~ RUFFLES!


What do you think about this parasol?
It's my first attempt for my outdoor umbrella for this summer!
I was inspired by this umbrella from Warp Weft and Co.
it's called the flamenco ~
and it has another one of my favorite things on it ~
RUFFLES!!!



You can see it here:
along with some other fabo ones!
I love, love, love (did I mention love?!) this umbrella!
I can see now, that I need to add more fullness to my umbrella's ruffles,
and let me tell you, there are already miles of ruffles on it!!!
BUT,  I'll just have to sew some more...
I've got time, right?!!
...at least until the end of March...
hhhmmmm,
 let's see now,
where'd I leave my seam ripper?!
xo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rosemary! I've enjoyed visiting your blog this morning. So many beautiful things to see. And your etsy shop is wonderful!! I WILL be back.
    Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely umbrella. Did you made this yourself???
    Oh are you so creative? I am jalous on people that can make creative things......
    Wishing you a nice weekend.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive