whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

Dec 9, 2009

snow queen - a beautiful little something




... the snow is softly falling
The air is still within the silence of my room
 I hear your voice softly calling...
 ~ If I could only have you near to breathe a sigh or two
I would be happy just to hold the hands I love on this winter night and to be once again with with you...

~ Song for a winter's night
as sung by Sarah Mclachlan from Wintersong CD


...this is a christmas gift for my dearest, bestest friend ~ my mom! I've been working on this a little while and love the way it turned out, listening to sarah's cd is bittersweet for me. I'm so inspired by her voice and the spirit she gives her music... but this christmas ~ I won't get to hold the hands of my loved ones:(  It's a hard thing when you live far, far away, and it's been a hard year... so instead of crying about it ~ I've been busy creating magical things as my offerings. Hope she likes it... I quess in a way, I will be hugging her with this beautiful little something...


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, is this ever stunning!! What a beautiful gift, I know your mom will love it! it is breathtaking. You are so talented, I have several things from your shoppe on my wish list. I have admired your work for awhile and it is top on my list for Christmas. You have such a beautiful, romantic style that I adore. I too am a huge fan of Sarah's music. It has gotten me through some hard times. I am so sorryy you arent able to be with loved ones for Christmas :( Your attitude is beautiful. I will be thinking of you during this holiday season!
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could she not like it?? It's romantic and lovely. Thank you for sharing. Blessings... Polly

    ReplyDelete

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails